Stop waiting for success to come to you; get out there and find it.
I took a chance and gave up the rate race, and it is the best decision I ever made! How many of you can say the same?
I have been there, done that, and bought the t-shirt! The eight till five life was once my life but I was not living, I was merely just existing. However, I figured this was the only route and that we were all doing it, so perhaps I should just get on with it, no matter how unhappy I was. After all, working in a prestigious business consultancy company, I believed that at least I had a job.
But, what happens when you start reading successful and popular blogs, and you find yourself thinking, I could do a heck of a lot better than them? The answer, you make it a reality, and you show them how much better you can do – and that was what I finally did. I took my chance before it was too late, and I created the hugely impressive and viral blog you see before you.
I am living proof that with a little determination and hard work, it is entirely possible to get out there and find the success you are hungry for.
The Linda Macy Website Is Born
This blog is predominately dedicated to personal finances, in particular women in this industry who can at times feel as though they are navigating a male-dominated field when it comes to such topics! I am also known as a passionate traveler and often incorporate the places I visit into the blog, just to break up business talk from time to time and inject some lifestyle discussions and passions.
My Hobbies and Areas of Interest
- Writing and reading in epic proportions
- Updating my financial and business knowledge to keep ahead of the game
- Making new friends from all over the world
- Traveling to new places to experience how other people live their beautiful lives
- Psychology and self-motivation
Areas Where I Excel
- Freelancing – By making the jump from employee to my own boss, there is not much I do not know about the world of freelancing!
- Writing – I seem to have a way with words that grab a reader’s attention and deliver them the content they have been looking for.
- Blogging – Being a professional blogger, this is my domain!
- Coaching – Offering my many years of skills and expertise to empower women looking to further their knowledge.
People I Find Most Inspiring
- Marissa Mayer
- Helena Morrissey
- Sarah Lacy
- Elon Musk
- The late, but great, Steve Jobs